Tuesday, August 31, 2010
It's never ending...
Laughter that is... My kids crack me up, hysterically. Today my son was playing in his room, I walked in to check on him, because he was being very quiet. Every mommy knows that when a child is quiet (if their awake) that it's kind of scary to think of what you may find! Well, I walk in and there's my son...playing with a dinosaur...and a naked barbie doll. I said, "What are you doing?!?!" He replies...""the dinosaurrrr RAWWRRR...is eating Barbies head offff!!!! RAWRRRR!!! Riiiiiiiiip" hahaha I about lost it! He is so funny, I just couldn't control my laughter. Of course, his sister was not very happy to see her Barbie naked, or to see that the dinosaur was eating and ripping her head off. I love kids, theres never a dull moment with them around. Somedays I just sit and wonder, wow...how did I ever get along in life before without them?! I am so blessed beyond belief, I, like every other good mommy on this planet, just think I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such amazing children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment