Sunday, August 22, 2010
Not really sure?
It's one of those weeks where I just don't know. I have been slowly getting things back to normal in my house. I had a rough 3 weeks on my plate. So getting back together is not the easiest thing to do. I am so excited to get back into things though. I play softball on Sundays with my husband and some friends and I finally was able to play last week, and we finally won a game, after about a 15 game losing streak it seemed LOL. I am NOT used to losing, so to me it's a damper to the self esteem. I played fastpitch for years and we were really good. When I got into High School I played for their team and was pitcher. I tore my ACL completely in half and was not able to play anymore for the season, and the year after. So I went without playing a total of 7 years and this is my 2nd year back and I still got it in me! We all-in-all have fun, but winning would make playing even more fun! Lol. We play 3 seasons, Spring, Summer, and Fall. Next year we are thinking of joining another team, and playing for 2 teams, it would be a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment