Unit 6, consisted of a lot of stuff going on.
First off I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. I was laid up on the couch for an entire week, I was in so much pain and the pain medicines they had me on were terrible. They knocked me out instantly it seemed. I could swear that the pain I had was definitely WORSE than child birth! I am so glad I will never have to deal with that again. Then, after dealing with that my daughter was bitten by a mosquito and the entire side of her face swelled up from mid forhead to right under her cheek bone. Her eye was also swollen as well. I took both of my kids to the doctor about checking them for allergies to bugs. The pediatrician confirmed that they both have allergic reactions to bug bites, and that once I notice a bug bite on them I have to give them benedryl and motrin. Other than that, they are both on claritin. Never in my life have I heard of kids being allergic to bugs. Go figure that mine would be?!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment