Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Unit 3 Blog

So this is my first blog..things are very hectic in my life right now. Between going through a separation, and raising two little ones alone, with very little help from their father it can definitely take a toll on a person. Right now is so busy with Christmas, and everything else coming up. I feel that my kids are going to have a very good one this year, and they will be surrounded with people that love them very much. I do not really have much to write about at the moment, nothing very exciting is going on in my life. Just a lot of stress.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley,

    Your blog design is very creative, including the title fonts.

    Have a very wonderful holiday! So sad that Dad does not help. Maybe he will wake up one day and realize he is missing the best part of his life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley,
    Happy holidays!! I just love your blog!!! It is very creative!!:-) I'm glad that we our able to be classmates and will enjoy getting to know you throughout this term and on!! Have a blessed day! Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ashley,

    Hope you Christmas was great! I am sad to hear about what you are having to deal with but totally understand I have a daughter divorced and raising two children alone has well, their Dad is in prison due to that I am glad he is not in their lives so I try to support my daughter as much as possible but I know it is hard and sad for the children. May you have the most wonderful and blessed New Year in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley,

    I know it must be hard raising your children pretty much alone. However, it is great that you have family that surround and love you all! :-) You are going to school and being a great role model for your children as well! Happy New Year!!! I love your profile by the way... its so pretty!

    Gale Pressley

    ReplyDelete